2017 is the YEAR OF THE ROOSTER according to the Lunar New Year!
Those born in the Rooster year are known to be reliable, honest and trustworthy, Roosters are good at listening and keeping promises. By being natural observers, they are knowledgeable and resourceful. They are also neat and organized, and can often come across as being perfectionists. Rooster years are 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017.
As a sweet and meaningful reminder of the baby’s animal zodiac, we created a Rooster Paci Keeper which holds up to two pacifiers and can be attached to your diaper bag.
Also this beautiful hand-sketched Rooster illustration by Illustrator Catherine Min, is perfect for the nursery room! If you would like to purchase the illustration for $20 per print, please shop here. To see more of the Illustrators work, go to: www.catherinemin.com.
‘Tis the season of giving!
We have gathered top Holiday gift ideas for all the moms and dads that would appreciate a thoughtful gift that is both stylish and useful. Weather you need the perfect gift for the expecting parent or families with older kids, our TWELVElittle bags range from backpack diaper bags to small stocking stuffers that would bring big smiles this holiday!
From 12/9 through 12/23, enjoy 15% off your entire purchase by using code “HOLIDAY15″ at checkout. For guaranteed delivery by Christmas and Hanukkah, order by 12/18.
Offer valid only at www.twelvelittle.com. No other promo codes can be combined with this offer.
Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!1. Carry Love Tote in leopard print - our most light-weight tote that is great as a diaper bag to everyday tote. 2. Allure Dome Satchel in black – for the stylish moms who prefer to pack light. 3. 12Little Diaper Clutch in plum - pack only diapering essentials for quick outings. 4. Rooster Paci Keeper – Perfect for babies being born in 2017, which is the year of the Rooster. 5. Easy Diaper Pouch in yellow – Pack a few diapers and wipes, or extra clothes and snacks. 6. Everyday Tote in stripe print - Chic and roomy to fit all baby essentials. 7. Companion backpack in pewter – our besting backpack for the on-the-go stylish mom.
1. Unisex 3-in-1 Foldover Tote in olive – Carry it as a tote, backpack or messenger. 2. Unisex Courage Backpack in grey – For the active dad who deserves his own chic backpack diaper bag. 3. Unisex Courage Satchel in black – Large enough as a hospital bag or weekend trips. 4. Unisex Two-tone Backpack – Our new edition with a sophisticated update to our bestselling backpack. 5. Easy Diaper Pouch in black – Pack diapering and first aid essentials.
Many times fathers don’t receive enough credit for what they do in this journey of parenthood! They may not do everything “equally” to moms, but without dads, our children’s lives would not be as spontaneous and fun. If you are like many of us, we don’t thank our partners enough for all they do and sacrifice. This is of course not because we don’t want to, but we honestly simply forget in the midst to caring for little ones and running a family.
This Father’s Day, let’s show some love to our partner by telling them our appreciation and giving them encouragement. We also gathered gift ideas that dads would love, including our Unisex diaper bags because dads deserve their own bag they can proudly carry!
1. Monthly subscription of a variety of beers of beer lovers - Beer of the Month Club. 2. Great for outdoor fun and camping – Adidas AX2 Hiking Shoe. 3. Protection under the sun – Jack Spade Sunscreen. 4. Grill anywhere anytime – Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill. 5. Outdoor shades for activites – Oakly Holbrook Sunglasses. 6. Best backpack for outings and traveling with kids – Unisex Courage Backpack. 7. For breezy summer nights - Columbia Windbreaker.
1. Clean and crisp - RLX Ralph Lauren Perforated Jersey Polo Shirt. 2. Everyday shades - Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses. 3. On-the-go ear plugs - Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless. 4. At home spa - Baxten of California Wet Shave Starter Kit. 5. Stylish Diaper bag for chic dads – Unisex 3-in-1 Foldover Tote. 6. Tech meets design – Apple watch. 7. Chic and fun – Jcrew sailboat socks.
It is our favorite time of the year! Mother’s Day is only a few weeks away, and we have the perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide made by our TWELVElittle team of moms. Whether you are buying gifts for a new mom or a mom with toddlers, we put together a variety of gifts for all the moms in your life. Happy shopping and hope you show how grateful you are this Mother’s Day!
1. The perfect diaper bag to carry all baby essentials – TWELVElittle Everyday Tote in Stripe print. 2. A thoughtful gift to help moms recover after giving birth – Teavana Recover Wellness Tea. 3. Perfect for quick me-time during baby’s nap time - Brookstone Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat. 4. A thoughtful gift with the baby’s name engraved – Skinny Bar Necklace. 5. And encouraging reminder with every cup of coffee – Design Genes “You Got This” Mug. 6. In-home pampering essential – Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish. 7. A great add-on gift to our Everyday Tote, the Easy Diaper Pouch fits right into the tote’s front pocket.
1. A chic and timeless piece – Saint Laurent Sunglasses. 2. A stylish backpack diaper bag to keep the mom’s hands free – TWELVElittle Companion Backpack in pewter. 3. A pretty and sweet treat - Prestat Pink Champagne Truffles. 4. Simple and elegant – Catbird Dewdrop Bracelet in rose gold. 5. Stylish and convenient, the 12Little Diaper Clutch is great for those quick trips when you don’t need a big diaper bag. 6. The perfect pampering kit for busy moms - Clarisonic Mia 2 faded rose floral favorites set. 7. We love this romantic color of Nike Air Max Thea mesh sneakers.
Due to high demand, we created a comparison chart for each of our bestselling backpacks. We listed all the features for each backpack, and specifications for your easy comparison.
UNISEX COURAGE BACKPACK:
UNISEX 3-IN-1 FOLDOVER TOTE:
Introducing our new Spring/Summer collection – We have three new styles to make your warm weather outings complete.
The New Allure Dome Satchel comes in two colors: Black and Grey.
The New Everyday Tote comes in Black, Yellow and Grey stripe print.
The New Each Diaper Pouch comes in Black, Grey, Yellow and Grey stripe print.
It’s that time of the year again! We gathered a variety of gift ideas for all the moms and dads who deserve an encouraging gift for everything they do.
1. For the moms who deserve in-home pampering – Happ & Stahns Bath Salts Gift Set. 2. Love these lip shaped earrings – Kate Spade New York-Love list lip stud earrings. 3. For the shoe lovers – Melissa-Space Love Ballet Flat. 4. The perfect accessory with baby – TWELVElittle-12little Diaper Clutch. 5. An everyday reminder – Hello Beautiful Coffee Mug. 6. Stand out in the rain – Crimson Heart Umbrella. 7. A new scent for the new year – Viktor&Rolf-Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Spray. 8. We love the rose gold finish – Shinola-The Birdy Bracelet Watch, 34mm.
- An everyday casual-chic watch – Movado-Bold Leather Strap Watch 42mm. 2. Because dads deserve their own diaper bag – TWELVElittle-Unisex Courage 3-in-1 Foldover Tote. 3. For the watch collecter – Cathy’s Concepts-Personalized Watch Box. 4. Classic transitional shoes from winter to spring – Cole Haan-Colton Chukka Boot. 5. A new fragrance for the new year – Creed-Aventus Fragrance. 6. Keep all credit card information in one device – Coin-2.0. 7. Perfect for in-home date nights after kids are asleep - The Original Moscow Copper Co.-100% Pure Copper Mule Mugs.
If you are like us, you are probably still unsure of what gift to purchase for many of your loved ones on your shopping list! As we do every year, we created our very own Last Minute Holiday Guide for the moms and dads in your life. Whether it is for a family member, a friend or even yourself , we complied a variety of great gifts in different price points.
As a reminder, our Holiday Sale is going on until Dec 20th. Shipping by 12/23 is guaranteed if ordered by 12/15.
1. Perfect for first-time moms. Brookstone Aqua-Jet Foot Soaker Spa. 2. Luxurious body cream for the dry winter. Kiehl Creme de Corps. 3. For all the outings with the new baby. TWELVElittle Companion Backpack in Black. 4. New moms stay home a lot with the baby, and this is such a cute comfortable PJ. Natori Lhasa Pajamas. 5. Sometimes it is better to capture those moments that can be instantly printed and shared. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera. 6. A little something for those Date nights and Mom’s Night Out. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shee Glossy Lip Balm. 7. An encouraging reminder with every cup of coffee. “You Can Do It” Coffee Mug.
1. When all the kids are in bed, moms can enjoy some “me-time” with pampering. ORGAID Anti-again & Moisturizing Organic Sheet Mask. 2. A chic watch that also looks great as a stylish bracelet. Tory Burch Reva Logo dial Double Wrap Strap Watch, 28mm. 3. This is perfect for the perfectionist, neat mom. Dyson v6 Cordless Vacuum. 4. For those quick outings with the toddlers without a huge diaper bag. TWELVElittle 12Little Diaper Clutch in Leopard Print. 5. A reminder during daily toddler tantrums. “Just Breathe” Coffee Mug. 6. An everyday jewelry with a special engraving. Leila Personalized Classic Bar Necklace. 7. Stylish work-out tights for the fit mom. Athleta Wind Warrior Tight.
1. For the tech-savvy dad who needs everything in tech. Amazon Echo. 2. A timeless modern watch. Daniel Wellington – Dapper Sheffield 38mm Leather Band Watch. 3. For all the outdoor activities with the family, and a diaper bag dads will love to carry. TWELVElittle Unisex Courage Backpack in Olive. 4. Stylish and comfortable shoes for the Winter. Sperry for J.Crew Wool and Leather Chukka Boots. 5. Watch everything under one remote. Apple TV. 6. Now dads can have their own skin care gadget. Clarisonic Alpha Fit Cleansing System for Men. 7. Great first layer for those cold winter activities. Uniglo Men Heattech Extra Warm T-Shirt.
There are several reasons why our Backpack Diaper Bags are so popular. Not only are they functional with multiple pockets, but they are also fashionable and we offer a variety of styles and colors. Due to frequent requests, we decided to compare our backpacks side by side in terms of design and function so that it is easier for our customers to see the difference!
The Allure Backpack is the smallest amongst the three, but still very roomy to fit all baby essentials for newborns. The water resistant, smooth texture nylon offers a more sophisticated look, and if you don’t want a backpack that screams “DIAPER BAG!”, then this is the one for you. One of the biggest difference between the Allure and Companion Backpack is the main opening of the bag: the Allure Backpack has a drawstring opening with leather pulls, and a magnetic closure flap to cover the drawstring closure, and in comparison the Companion Backpack has a large metal zipper opening.
The Companion Backpack has been a customer favorite from the beginning. The plush quilting on the smooth matte nylon makes the bag stylish, and yet extremely comfortable to wear. Even when it is fully packed all the way to the top zipper closure, the bag is light-weight overall. The shoulder straps and back panel are fully padded for lasting comfort, and the open side pockets which are also insulated, provide quick access to bottles. The Companion backpack is slightly more spacious than the Allure backpack, and makes it a great diaper bag for parents with more than one child.
The largest amongst the three, the Unisex Courage Backpack is our bestselling family diaper bag because it looks good on any family member. But don’t be deceived by its size, even when the backpack is fully packed, it still maintains to be light-weight overall. The back panel and shoulder straps are padded for comfort, and the interior has a padded laptop sleeve for parents who need to work or entertain on the go.
If you still have questions about our backpacks, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether traveling by plane or car, packing for a trip with a baby or child can be stressful. First you will need a carry-on size travel diaper bag, and in our guide, we used the TWELVElittle Allure Weekender. Second, list all the basics that your child will need such as diapers, wipes, clothes and food. Lastly, think about what objects help soothe your child, and what kind of activities keep them busy throughout the journey. Follow our packing guide below to make your trip enjoyable for your family and fellow travelers.
1. Diapering basics: Make sure to pack extra diapers and wipes. Also bring any ointments and lotions that are regularly used.
2. First aid kit: Never depend on the airline, and always bring your own thermometer, painkiller, ointments and bandaids. If your child requires special medication, bring extra.
3. Feeding: If you are breast-feeding, you may not need to bring much. But if you are bottle feeding, make sure to bring extra bottles and formula. If you are feeding solids, bring extra food in a variety of choices or make sure your child has a full meal before the flight. If you use a pacifier to soothe the baby, bring extra.
4. Snacks: Depending on the age of your child, it is a good idea to bring lots of snacks incase the flight does not offer the kind of snacks your child likes. Flights are also often delayed and food may not be immediately available.
5. Clothes: Bring extra clothes, and a thin jacket for summer travels is recommended incase the plane is cold. A blanket can also help keep babies warm.
6. Entertainment: Whatever that makes your child entertained, pack them!
Wishing everyone safe travels!