Tomorrow is National Teacher Appreciation Day, and if you still didn’t find the time to prepare a gift over the weekend, we have two quick and easy ideas!
Starbucks Gift Card:
You can decide to give the gift card in a simple envelope, but if you want to add a personal touch to the presentation, we have the perfect layout. You can also include your child in decorating the card for a more meaningful gift.
1. Prepare “THANKS A LATTE” printout, White card stock paper, Coffee Sleeve, Baker’s Twine, Glue, Ruler, Utility Knife, Sissors.
2. Make a slit for the gift card to go through and cut out the “Thanks a Latte” print out around the border.
3. Insert the gift card into the slit.
4. Cut the coffee sleeve in half.
5. Place the cut out sleeve over the gift card, cut the extra width on both sides and glue it down.
6. Cut plain white card stock paper to approx 5×7″ and cut the print paper to be 1/2″ less than the white card stock paper.
7. Glue on the “Thanks a Latte” card to the print paper and glue on to the white card stock paper.
8. Go around 2-3 times with the baker’s twine and tie a ribbon in the front.
*Cookies & Chocolate in a Mason Jar:
You Can personalize the mason jar by adding patterned paper on the lid, and including a cute message for the teacher. Have your child write a personal message or sketch a drawing for the teacher for a more meaningful gift.
1. Prepare a Mason jar, Cookies or Chocolate, Ribbon, Patterned paper, Sissors, Pencil and Glue.
2. Trace the round tin top of the mason jar to the patterned paper.
3. Cute and glue the traced round paper on to the round tin top.
4. Put cookies or chocolate in the jar.
5. Close the jar.
6. Make a label using the leftover patterned paper or any hard stock paper, and lunch a hole for the ribbon to go through.
7. Tie the ribbon around the jar.