Tomorrow is National Teacher Appreciation Day, and if you still didn't find the time to prepare a gift over the weekend, we have two quick and easy ideas!
Starbucks Gift Card:
You can decide to give the gift card in a simple envelope, but if you want to add a personal touch to the presentation, we have the perfect layout. You can also include your child in decorating the card for a more meaningful gift.
- Prepare "THANKS A LATTE" printout, White card stock paper, Coffee Sleeve, Baker's Twine, Glue, Ruler, Utility Knife, Sissors.
- Make a slit for the gift card to go through and cut out the "Thanks a Latte" print out around the border.
- Insert the gift card into the slit.
- Cut the coffee sleeve in half.
- Place the cut out sleeve over the gift card, cut the extra width on both sides and glue it down.
- Cut plain white card stock paper to approx 5x7" and cut the print paper to be 1/2" less than the white card stock paper.
- Glue on the "Thanks a Latte" card to the print paper and glue on to the white card stock paper.
- Go around 2-3 times with the baker's twine and tie a ribbon in the front.
*Cookies & Chocolate in a Mason Jar:
You Can personalize the mason jar by adding patterned paper on the lid, and including a cute message for the teacher. Have your child write a personal message or sketch a drawing for the teacher for a more meaningful gift.
- Prepare a Mason jar, Cookies or Chocolate, Ribbon, Patterned paper, Sissors, Pencil and Glue.
- Trace the round tin top of the mason jar to the patterned paper.
- Cute and glue the traced round paper on to the round tin top.
- Put cookies or chocolate in the jar.
- Close the jar.
- Make a label using the leftover patterned paper or any hard stock paper, and lunch a hole for the ribbon to go through.
- Tie the ribbon around the jar.