All TWELVElittle products are made of water-resistant materials so it stains less and cleans easily. If you need to clean a dirty mark or spill on the bag, we recommend spot cleaning with either one of these options:
- Baby wipes or wet cloth.
- Use a small amount of dish detergent to rub the dirty area with little bit of water, and run it under warm water or wipe with a wet cloth.
Most TWELVElittle bags are machine-washable, EXCEPT the Peek-A-Boo Collection.
These are the step-by-step instructions on how to wash the bags:
- Insert the entire bag in a mesh wash bag to protect the surface.
- Wash with gently/cold cycle.
- Once the cycle is over, take the bag out of the mesh bag and let the bag air dry naturally. Do not dry in the dryer.
- Do not use any bleach products or fabric softeners, as these can change the color of the exterior material of the bag.
- You can also get the bag professionally dry cleaned.
For more questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.