At TWELVElittle, we take great pride in our products and design them to last and endure everyday activities of parenthood. However if you experience any issues with one of our products or received a defective, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide:
- A detailed description of what problem you are experiencing with the product.
- Pictures of the problematic area of the product.
- Proof of purchase either from our website or any of our authorized retailers.
Once we review and confirm the product as a Manufacturer’s Defect, we will decide if we can either repair or replace the product. Please understand our warranty does not cover any wear and tear from normal, everyday use of the product such as:
- Scratches and creases on the leather straps and trims due to everyday proper use.
- Fraying on the materials and thread due to everyday proper use.
- Dirty spots and smudges from liquid spills, food, pen ink and dirt.
- Defects caused by third party cleaners and alterations.
We recommend “Spot Cleaning” all of our products. Please refer to our Cleaning Instructions for details.